Assisted Living Services
Assisted living in the heart of it all—The Springs at Simpsonville
The Springs offers the best of both worlds for seniors who may need some assistance with their daily routines: the safety and security of community living and the ability to age gracefully in a home-like environment. Tenured staff are available 24 hours a day to provide old-fashioned care that’s supported by the latest in technology.
Our philosophy of care encourages a healthy lifestyle for each resident through care plans developed specifically for each individual with regular care coordination by our nurse to meet both expected and unexpected needs as they arise. Our goal is to nourish residents’ physical, spiritual, and emotional needs with engagement opportunities both at The Springs and as part of the larger Simpsonville community.
With our residents, their families, and our care partners, we take a team approach to support and love those who call The Springs home.
What can you expect from assisted living at The Springs?
- A locally-owned community with a family atmosphere
- 24-hour staffing
- Tenured caregivers (average tenure is 5+ years)
- Emergency call system
- Personal care services including assistance with personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, taking medications, and other services as needed
- Level of care packages designed to meet specific resident needs
- Coordination of physician visits and resident advocacy
- Personal assessment, risk profile, and daily care management plan
- Dietary management and nutrition/hydration program
- On-site exercise, rehabilitation, and wellness programs
- CaraSysted® Living—our proprietary care management system
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Transportation services
- Family education opportunities
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Full event/activities calendar that encourages social opportunities and engagement with peers
- Variety of apartment options that include both private and companion suites as well as single and enhanced bedroom suites
- Elegant dining and cozy snack parlors
- Gracious common areas and gardens
- Strong partnerships with resident families and community partners
- Close to area physicians and to Hillcrest Hospital, an affiliate of the
- Greenville Hospital System
- Serene and peaceful outdoor setting with a pond and walking path
Contact us today to schedule a tour or to learn more about The Springs at Simpsonville. We’re always available to answer your questions and to help guide you as you search for the best options for your loved one.